Hoopla Teal

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Attention All College Students:

If you are a college student, you should seriously consider getting an Amazon Prime membership.  I have one and it is amazing!  I use it all the time!  You get free two day shipping on all Prime items (which is a lot of stuff).  Almost everything I have bought from there has gotten free shipping.  Also, you get to stream instant Prime videos (similar titles to those on Netflix).  And you get good deals on kindle books and a free book to borrow every month!  It is a huge discount for students and I use mine all the time!  And, it is only a once a year fee!  Not once a month, once a YEAR!  So great!  If you use the link below to get an account, I get $3 free!  Please do, it is SO worth it!!  You won't regret it!


http://www.amazon.com/gp/student/signup/info?ie=UTF8&refcust=Z5OQO3TR6DZOVDC7QNN5BEFK6Q&ref_type=generic

No comments:

Post a Comment